HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY๐Ÿ˜

Ethereal
THE PICTURE DEPICTS THAT A MOM'S WORLD COMPRISES OF HER CHILDREN N HUSBAND.๐Ÿค”
Well there r many other priorities in her life like career but if it tend to be a hurdle between her major priorities she don't hesitate in giving up her career n her dreams with a smile๐Ÿ™„
She is capitative,a woman with a golden heart n her level of patience n forgiveness can never be tested ๐Ÿ˜…
Half of her life goes in solving the query of her child n husband.she is a multitasker yes I can say that as she builds a stong emotional connection with her children that she understands her children n she already know what the child doesn't want to say ๐Ÿ˜…, a DR without a degree as she has all remedy prepared when u fall sick,n a great teacher who thoughts us ethics of life.
Yes I believe in love at first sight because when I opened my eyes I saw her๐Ÿฅฐ
Sometimes she may yell at u if u r walking I'm wrong path but the conversation is between u n her only whereas in public she just whisper u  ur mistake๐Ÿค—
She stands as a barrier for u just to import good n export bad....๐Ÿ˜
For me a live in a fantasy world with my mom...as it always happens the way I want it to happen whereas in realistic world it's the opposite.๐Ÿคท
I m like a ✏️ I keep on making random mistake in my life n she acts as eraser she will just erases all mu mistake ....
Everyone says behind every successfull man there is a woman yes it's true but for me it's mom rather than a soul mate ๐Ÿ˜…
N the best part of life is waking up in mrng n seeing her face with a big smile๐Ÿ˜
In these manifested world u can hate every person but no one cares to hare a mom
I sum up with love ur mom ❤️ bcoz u won't get another.๐Ÿคจ



Comments

Simple girl said…
Nice one Shakshi.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Simple girl said…
Nice one Shakshi.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Anonymous said…
Mom๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ